Released version 0.93
The main purpose of version 0.93 is fixing the issue with the OpenStreetMap map source.
But there are also some small new things included: By tapping on a POI marker on the map, the name of the POI will be shown on the map. Your current distance and bearing to the POI will be displayed in the top bar.
By tapping the topbar, it is possible to switch between different display modes (Altitude/Speed --> Location(Lat/Lng) --> POI distance/bearing)
- Fix: OpenStreetMap map source
- New: Possibility to select a POI on the map and display its name
- New: Possibility to display distance and bearing to the selected POI in the top bar
- New: Possibility to display current GPS location (Lat/Long) in the top bar
- Fix: OpenStreetmap map source
Please Note: Unfortunately the OCM server administrator asked me to remove OpenCycleMap from the MapSources.xml. Too much traffic was caused by NaviComputer/NaviMapper.